Thursday, April 16, 2009

The One About the WENUS

"I just don't want to be one of those guys [or girls] that's in his office until twelve o'clock at night worrying about the WENUS"

Yeah.. you all remember when Chandler said that on Friends. Well, I feel a little like that today. I mean, I have endless reports I am in charge of updating at work, and I am not particularly obsessed with any one of them.. But then today I could not get a new database at work to do anything right and I threw a bit of a tizzy. Then I started thinking, when did I turn into one of those people that worry about their horribly named work reports?? What happened to ME? And when did I turn in to this nerd???

Anyway, I am looking forward to recovering tonight while watching the Office, and while I type this I worry that watching this show indulges my inner-nerd and maybe I should curb my love for this show.. Hold back on the nerdiness a little.. Yeah.. Probably not.

PS - I will not apologize for not blogging, nor will I promise to blog more in the future. But I may have more coming.

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Thank you for embracing your inner-nerd. SERIOUSLY, I know that must be hard, but the accomplishment is far greater than the task. I am proud to call you mine:)

More to come you say...Intersting. I can't stinkin wait.

Miss you....Reunion 2009?? Hmmmmm

Sabs said...

ok WENUS caught my attention right away:) love your nerdiness side!

The Powells said...

LOL, your version of WENUS... not what I grew up thinking one was! :)

Kindsay and Erik said...

Ha ha ha that's hilarious. Smart and pretty.... so pretty much you're perfect! I hope there is more to come soon. I love to hear how you're doing.
Love,
Kindsay

katieandtckrueger said...

I'm thinking I'm going to need more information from you....please update more. I know you don't actually work at work, so please blog! Also, I'm going to need to see some pics of my niece! Muchos gracious

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Ok, sorry that was me that erased the last comment.... don't you hate it when people do that, but I got so excited about you comming here that I immedietely commented that we would be here since we are lifers... but we are actually going to Washington for the summer, what are the odds?? I am so sad!!! so of course my next question is are you going to be in WA this summer??