Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lindsey and Brian Walker






What a WONDERFUL week it was! I got to meet Brian for the first time (I approve, he is a great guy with such a nice family), I saw Lindsey and Brian get married (my, what a beautiful bride!!), I got to see so many of my high school friends that I haven't seen in years (it was so nice to see all of them and hear what they have been up to - and they all look great!), I got to spend time with the bride and her family (its like spending time with my 2nd family), I was able to see beautiful fall foliage, I got the most amazing pictures taken of me and Micah, check them out here (her pictures will blow your mind).. and... I got to spend a lot of time with these girls:




Oh my, it was perfect.

6 comments:

katieandtckrueger said...

...and you got to hang out with me. but whatever i guess thats not so important.

Tracy and Micah said...

hehehehe.. Yeah, I got to hangout with my favorite little sissy too. But I thought that goes without saying..No?
Can't wait to see you again NEXT MONTH Ms. Katie.

Sabs said...

it was so fun to play! that pic is awesome!!! i wanna see more!!!

Kindsay and Erik said...

I'm obsessed with that picture of you and Micah. So So BEAUTIFUL! I'm not surprised they turned out great since you guys are so good looking :) You need to blow that one up or put it in a magazine.

Marissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marissa said...

Tracy, I saw your comment on Whitney's blog (that's is how I got to your blog).-this is Marissa (Blackhurst) Poulter. I don't know if you remember me. Anyway, I TOTALLY know Brian! He was in my FHE group my freshman year of college. How weird is that? Such a small world. Glad you had fun with all your friends. Lindsay's dress looks beautiful.