Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Quilting

Somehow I stumbled across this blog today: http://q2quiltgroup.blogspot.com/ - it is my mom's quilt group blog!  In case you didn't know, my mom is a fantastic sewer and is part of such a fun quilting group that has met monthly for 10+ years I think?  Anyway, it was a lot of fun to see all their different quilt designs, and their blocks are EXPERTLY stitched and pieced together.  I can definitely learn from them!  I love to sew and have started making more quilts lately, but have a lot of learning and practicing ahead of me to get as good as these ladies!

For fun, I stole some of these pictures off of their blog to show some of my mom's work, cause I like her:



 Maybe someday I will finish some of my sewing and crafty projects and post some of those pictures here...

1 comment:

Sabs said...

aren't those ladies so talented and fun! i can't sew on a button so they are practically goddesses:) wanna see what you're working on!