Thursday, May 27, 2010

Makeup Blog

It seems I have a lot to blog about lately! As many of you know, I love makeup artistry and have had the opportunity to work with Heather at Amorology and several of her brides, doing hair and makeup for weddings.  Before I moved to the San Diego area, I had been doing hair and makeup for friends weddings and special events for quite a few years.  Well, now we are making things a little more official and I have made a blog where I will be showcasing some of the brides I get to work with, reviewing products that I like and talking about makeup techniques and such.. it should be fun!!

Anyway, I just wanted to show you all the new blog:  Bride Eyed Makeup

Have fun looking!!

1 comment:

thousand faces said...

Ich würde mich sehr, sehr freuen, wenn du mein Blog verlinken würdest, weil er auch noch ziemlich neu und unbekannt ist. Würde gerne ein paar mehr Leute auf das Blog aufmerksam machen etc. ^_^
lufterfrischer